Friday, October 15, 2010

We have done a lot this Fall Break!  Too bad today is the last day.. Oh well, what can you do?
It was good while it lasted!!  :)  We were able to do a lot of fun stuff!
We went to Sedona!

On the way to Sedona!  :)




Smiling with two knifes in her hand
...............









Weird-Oh
........


Times two!  :)



Jerome! :)


Magnetic bookmark Mom got me there :)




Sedona! :)



Where we went to eat lunch.. yummy!










Mom left to use the restroom... and this happens:

Dad and Joseph "faking it"
...
Very good actors *cough*


Can you see me in the reflection?





Watching the moon rise on the way home :)




Later in Fall Break..

Cute Marley :)

Cute Marley attacking my hair  o_O



I couldn't play the left hand because I had to keep the camera from falling :)
This is my favorite hymn though :)


Joseph's new Skateboard! 




The Skate park :)





Mom's feet :)

My foot :)

Clear blue sky :)

Where is he going?


Let go Jo!

Ponds in front of the neighborhood :)








To the Drive In! :) 








My Loom Hat!  :)


I made these!  :)


Mom helped me with this one :)

Doll Dresses for The Children's Hospital!  :)


This is how they're supposed to look..




Joseph cutting some out :)


Me cutting some out :)


I took this picture of my Mom's sewing machine and it turned out amazing!  




Can't think of an excuse for this picture... give me a little time




Zoe and I  :)


Adding up Zilch scores :)


Even Sophia played!
Whenever we rubbed our dice on her we got crazy good rolls!  (Especially Zoe!)  
We started "marinating" our dice in her lucky fat rolls.......

She got tired of us after a little while.....



We had an AWESOME Fall Break!  
Thanks Mom for making it awesome!!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh that is awesome!! You have not posted in awhile... I am sad.

    ReplyDelete