Friday, August 26, 2011

School has been working out really well for me(: Of course, I still wish it was summer break (we all do), but so far homework has been surprisingly more enjoyable than last year. I say surprisingly because last year I was in 2 Honors classes, and this year I am in 4(: Of which are my favorite classes I've taken so far!
Seminary has also been surprisingly good! It's not as hard for me to wake up as it was last year.. must be the fact that I'm a stinkin shorty!!!!! I better grow at least a little taller!!
This is probably old news to most of you, but Mattix was born this month!!! If you want pictures and info, go to Gregnalexis.blogspot.com!
Sorry for this short post, I've been having a hard time getting recommitted. These past few months have been hard.

Yours truly(:

 ~ Tatiana


PS. My mom is a cooking beast(:

No comments:

Post a Comment