Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joseph started school yesterday! It's from 7:30-12:30 and he loves it! (It's a half day everyday.. who wouldn't love that?) 
My school doesn't start until next Wednesday, but Seminary starts Monday! 
I'm excited for Seminary! We are studying the Doctrine & Covenants this year, and half of my class is going to be coming from the 'American Leadership Academy,' which I thought was good because they won't be goofing around, they'll want to be learning (Like me :P) 
Life is good ..

Yesterday for mutual we had a combined activity with the Young Men and we played with water (.. WATER!) Everyone knows that if you give a boy a hose, you're going to get soaked... (And if for any reason one of the leaders didn't know that before, they for sure learned it last night!! :P)
They were all pretty gracious about getting wet though.. They're so awesome! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment