Monday, August 2, 2010

I started Seminary this morning, and I love it!! It is really cool! I'm the only girl in my class! :P (including my teacher) I played the piano for the opening song, 'God be with you'. No one else knew how to play, so I'm probably going to be playing every day even though I only know close to 15 Hymns.. I hope they don't mind repetition!
My teacher's really cool and he doesn't talk all soft and weird. (Like some do when they're nervous) It's nice because I can actually understand what he is saying! (Which is pretty abnormal for me!! .. In a good way!)
:]
There are only seven or eight other people from me (all guys) and they listened to the teacher pretty well.(I guess I should stop calling him 'the teacher'.. his name is Brother Johnson)
I am looking forward to this year!
Aside from waking up at 5:30 AM, I love Seminary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment