Monday, August 23, 2010

(Warning : If you do not like listening to people babble, I advise you not to read this.  Since older people are naturally more patient than younger people, I saw no need to make this warning a size they can actually read.)

Sorry I have not blogged in a while.. School is really hectic!  I love Seminary though, even though it's so agonizingly early, I've learned a lot :]  (Like how to stumble around at 5 in the morning without tripping and getting a concussion.  Well.. for the most part at least.  Mom will get mad if she gets another hospital bill like that :P) I'm in the Seminary presidency, and I'm in charge of scheduling the Spiritual Thought..... I think everyone is going to hate me by the time the school year is over.... They think shooting the messenger is going to change the General's mind.. *sigh*  Oh well, What can do I do?  

Anyways, I better get off!
Love ya guys!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment