Monday, July 25, 2011

I know I haven't blogged since trek, but here's the dealio :)


.........................................



Okay, I can't think of a good excuse. Sorry. Guess I was just having too much fun! I went to Girls Camp July 12 -15 and it was SO FUN! I was a 3rd year, and it was by far the best Girls Camp I have ever been to :) I will put up pictures as soon as I get them this Wednesday.... err.. on second thought, give me a couple days ;)

Well, other than just hanging out with my family and friends, I don't really have anything particularly special to report but here goes. 
I went to the emergency preparedness store with my mom and I just had to take a picture of this when I saw it!! I showed it to my friend and she said 'Wow! They really can dehydrate anything these days!' 
I hope this makes you laugh as much as it did me!

This was a storm that came in a couple days ago. It was super fun to watch it ... safely.. indoors.. wearing rubber shoes... a couple hundred feet from the metal window frames... 
....
(My mom got struck by lightning a couple times.. and since I've inherited so much from her, I don't want to risk finding out if I've inherited that!!)

Here is one of the pictures from Girls Camp that I've gotten so far :) Can you find me? 

We drove by the Gilbert Temple the other day.. lookin' good!! 









So.. I hope you've enjoyed this extremely little piece of my summer!







Oh, and I saw this on the internet a little while ago and it reminded me of what Mom and I are gonna be doing in a couple years..
 I am, of course, holding the cord.  ;)





By the way......










This is my blogging face ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment